Friday, September 3, 2010

ornament


Cuscino di Rose (Rose pillow)
Design from Cer.Pi.Ca. (free chart)
Fabric: 16ct Blue wing aida (Wichelt-Permin)
Threads: DMC
Embellishments: beads (unknown)
Finished as: ornament
Related post: Cuscino di Rose
Stitched for Bride's Tree SAL

I finished the August "Rose" ornament for Bride's Tree SAL. The shape looks like an biscornu.
Bride's Tree SALの8月の『Rose』オーナメントが完成しました。ビスコーニュに形がよく似ています。

And below is my August progress of Mary Wigham SAL. I'll post this photo on SAL blog.
下の写真は、Mary Wigham SALの8月の進捗画像です。この画像をSALブログに投稿する予定でいます。
(On the end of July)
And I will upload my August progress of "Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL) to the SAL blog (members only) and my album later.
後で、"Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL)の8月の進捗画像を、SALブログ(members only)アルバムにアップする予定でいます。

Thank you for stopping by here.
Happy Stitching!
来てくださってありがとう!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!!!
    It's nice your blog!
    have a good day,
    hugs from Spain
    eljardindemiduende
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose ornament is looking great, beautiful finished. Great progress on Mary, Yasuko. Shamed to tell you that I have keep my Mary and Cheryl into my drawer for few months. I think I should continue on both SAL projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...