Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ornament


Design from gazette94/Free Easy Cross, Pattern Maker, PCStitch Charts + Free Historic Old Pattern Books (Ramzi's blog) (free chart)
Fabric: 16ct Lambswool aida (Wichelt-Permin)
Threads: DMC/DMC color variations
Finished as: ornament
Stitched for Bride's Tree SAL
Related post: GRILLE GRATUITE 75, Y from Sajou No 324

I finished the April "Rabbit" ornament for Bride's Tree SAL on the last Saterday.
この土曜日に、Bride's Tree SALの4月の『Rabbit』オーナメントが完成しました。

And below is my April progress of Mary Wigham SAL.
下の写真は、Mary Wigham SALの4月の進捗画像です。

(On the end of March)

And I will upload my April progress of "Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL) to the SAL blog (members only) and my album later.
後で、"Bouquet for Cheryl" (Stitcher's Showcase 2010 SAL)の4月の進捗画像を、SALブログ(members only)アルバムにアップする予定でいます。

Thank you for stopping by here.
Happy Stitching!
来てくださってありがとう!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...