Tuesday, December 8, 2009

floss ring tag


Design from GOS/Free Easy Cross, Pattern Maker, PCStitch Charts + Free Historic Old Pattern Books (Ramzi's blog) (free chart)
Fabric: 16ct Antique white aida (Wichelt-Permin)
Threads: DMC
Finished as: floss ring tag
Related post: Flower Pot, Y from Sajou No 201
Stitched for GOS The Creative Cross Stitch Challenge #2

This is my first floss ring tag. It's difficult for me to make eyelet. I used an eyelet kit I had purchased at a nearby craft shop. The eyelet has been somewhat lower than I had aimed at...
初めて作ったfloss ring tag。ハトメを作るのは難しかったです。ハトメの位置が、狙った場所よりもちょっと下になっちゃいました…。

I made reference to Staci's Floss Ring Tag Tutorial when I finished this. Thanks for sharing the good tutorial, Staci!
お仕立て方法は、StaciさんのFloss Ring Tag Tutorialを参考にしました。英語で書かれていますが、写真がたくさんあって、とても分かりやすいです。

The floss in the photo will be used for my Bouquet for Cheryl SAL starting on January 2010. The design is so beautiful that I can't wait to stitch it!
写真の中の刺しゅう糸は、2010年に開催されるBouquet for Cheryl SAL用に準備したものです。とても素敵なデザインです。あ~早くステッチしたい!

Thank you for stepping in here.
Take care and Happy Stitching!
立ち寄ってくださって、とても嬉しいです。ありがとう!

2 comments:

  1. Your ring tag finishing looks great, Yasuko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...beautiful floss tag...i have never tried to make a floss tag...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...